ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Receives products from vendor deliveries.
· Checks to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, packing slips, purchase orders or other records and ensure that the products in each delivery match the packing list or other documentation.
· Verifies items received by inspecting shipping condition of items, type and comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list, notifying buyer(s) of any discrepancies.
· Enters information received and the quality status by recording identifying information in ERP system.
· Monitor part requests from operations teams and delivers requested part(s) to technician(s).
· Assists purchasing by packaging parts for return to vendors and fills out any RMA paperwork necessary prior to the shipment being picked up.
· Performs daily cycle counts of parts to ensure accurate inventory records. Makes adjustments in ERP system when discrepancies are discovered.
· Unloads trucks at the loading dock as needed.
· Organize, label, and stock inventory to maintain an organized an efficient parts inventory.
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
· Performs other duties as directed by leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Previous experience using hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, etc.
· High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training and/or work experience preferred.
· Previous warehouse, shipping, receiving, parts room or other similar experience helpful.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
· Must have strong computer skills.
· Electronic component knowledge preferred.
· General safety awareness of OSHA safety rules for working in a warehouse environment.
· Demonstrated ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
· Ability to utilize and follow instructions and pre-established guidelines, including procedures and processes.
· Ability to sort, check, count and verify numbers.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Frequent stooping, bending and walking.
· Frequently required to stand, walk and sit.
· Frequently uses hands to fingers, handles or feel objects, tools or controls, such as operating a mouse and keyboard for a compute or use of a desktop phone.
· Frequent reaching with hands and arms, climbing stairs, balancing, kneeling, crouching or crawling to unload shipments, inspect product/materials and move to the designated location in the warehouse.
· Frequently required to hear and speak.
· Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds to unload shipments, inspect products/materials, and move/relocation to the designated location in the warehouse.
The work environmental characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Generally works in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment with occasional work in a climate controlled production or office area.
· Ability to travel occasionally domestically, no more than 5% of the time.
Occasional: activity exists less than 1/3 of the time.
Frequent: activity exists 1/3 and 2/3 of the time.
The Parts Clerk is responsible for the material flow and storage of the Parts Room. Ensures accurate inventory by issuing parts in the ERP to various departments and/or technicians via repair orders and helps ensure inventory policies and procedures are adhered to. Receives and processes incoming parts and ensures that parts received are of the correct type, quantity, and condition. Assists in unloading delivery trucks and compares received products to packing lists to ensure that deliveries are complete. Picks and delivers parts to operations teams.