Regulator Control Repair has been acquired by AES and we are very excited to be working with you.
We have relocated Regulator Control Repair to our facility here in Mount Airy, North Carolina. We have multiple repair technicians that are highly skilled and trained on regulator controls, enclosers, and more who will be able to repair all of your equipment for you.
AES has been in business for 25 years repairing electronics, mechanical, and hydraulic equipment for companies across the Nation and Internationally. We have a team of over 130 employees who are dedicated to provide you with the best possible service and quality repair that you can find in the market.
Do You Have Regulator Controls, Enclosers, etc. in need of Repair?
Here are a 5 short steps to get your equipment repaired!
- Pack any and all equipment into a box with foam, bubble wrap, or other protective material. Also, provide any complaints or failures for the equipment so that our Repair Technicians know what is wrong.
- Ship the equipment to AES at 101 Technology Lane, Mount Airy, NC 27030 with your company name, your name, and a phone number that you can be reached at to ensure that we properly check in your equipment and contact you once received.
- Once your equipment is received, it will be checked in to our system and a quote will be generated for your repair.
- Your Customer Service Representative, Nicole Bondurant will reach out to you to let you know we have received your equipment and how much the repair cost will be for each item.
- Once you approve the quoted prices, we will begin repair and ship them back to you within 8-10 business days with a 1 year warranty.
We invite you to read more about what we offer and who we are on our website or you can reach out to our Customer Service Team with questions, repair pricing, and more! Nicole Bondurant is taking care of all of Regulator Control Repair customers and she can be reached by calling her at 866-386-1001 EXT: 345 or by e-mailing her at email@example.com
Our team looks forward to serving you in the very near future!